Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

We've Been Published!

Or at least our wedding photos have :) Our wonderful photographers, who own Living Story Photography, submitted our wedding to a wedding blog, Savvy Deets Bridal, and we were published yesterday!  Go here to see the post featuring Michael and I and the awesome handmade decor that Michael (and I) made.  As an avid blog reader who got started when I was planning my wedding, I was so excited to see our wedding out there in the blog world!  I always wondered how those weddings were chosen to be featured.  Yay us!  Thank you to SDB for allowing us to have our small moment of fame and for having such an awesome site to help out future brides - if you are planning a wedding or looking to in the future, be sure to check out what they have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment