Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Feature Craft: Earring Hanger

A few months ago right around the wedding, I read a post over on I Heart Organizing about a fun and crafty earring hanger.  About a month ago I showed it to Michael and of course his response was, "I can make that".  And make it he did!



It was pretty simple to make with some decorative radiator grating, some wood, and some dark stain that we had from a previous spice rack project.  I think that I might change the color of the frame eventually but for now it works well for what we have in our room.  He also used a 5 x 7 frame to make me a smaller one from the leftover grating to put next to my bed.


How genius is that?? Now when I take off my earrings at night, I don't have to worry about them falling off my night stand.  After he made me one, we had a few friends and family members show interest so we decided to add it to our Etsy shop.  Head over and check it out!  





No comments:

Post a Comment