Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Beginnings



September is upon us and I feel like it was just yesterday that August was here!  I have been out of school for two years now and this is the first year where I actually felt like I shouldn't be heading back to school at the end of August/early September.  I helped move my sister in to her dorm at UVA and that was very nostalgic for me as well as very exciting! All the fun memories of first year came flooding back as we walked around grounds and the old dorm areas.


Just after arriving at UVA!


About to enter her new home - all 16 x 12 feet of it :)
Pretending I was staying forever.
I decided to stay on as a nanny for the year after much deliberation. I can still substitute teach and do my student teaching on my days off, so for now it should be good :)  It is definitely weird only have to watch one kid now, Chase goes to pre-school two afternoons a week but his brothers are gone all day!  

I am looking forward to the coming weekends, wedding events, birthdays (!), craft fairs, fall, pumpkins, cooler weather, oh and that 5K I am supposed to be running on Saturday...should be interesting.  I have started working out more but I usually avoid running at all costs, especially once I realized that a) running sucks and b) there are way more fun ways to workout that don't involve running.  Michael and I are getting along pretty well, we will be married for FIVE months on Friday, which seems weird to me - but time flies when you're having fun (or when you are too busy to notice).  We are looking forward to some more low key weekends so that we can work on some of the many craft projects we have planned for our house :)

Speaking of Michael, he and Sadie wanted to say hi so they posed in a special picture just for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment