Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Young House Love: Book Review

One of the first non-wedding blogs that I started to religiously follow was Young House Love.  I was first intrigued because John and Sherry are from Richmond, and I had just moved from there, plus I have not found too many blogs in the local area that I like so I thought it was neat.  After reading just a few posts I was hooked!  I love the tone of their blog posts and the topics they blog about.  Michael and I have become fairly crafty over the past few months and we have TONS of ideas we want to try out, but most will have to wait until we buy our own house.  John and Sherry are sort of an inspiration to me for when this eventually happens.  Anyways, needless to say, when their book came out it was on my definite must-have list.  Michael bought it for me for Christmas and I think it is up there with my top favorite gift.  I have already almost read it cover to cover and it is chalk full of awesome ideas - even those that us renters can take on.  There are tons of super budget friendly projects and I love that the book is written in the same style as their blog with little hints and tips along the way.  If you are looking for a fun coffee table book or if you like crafting on a budget (or not!) then I highly recommend picking up a copy of this book.  You might not be able to put it down.



Enjoy!

Erin

Note: I was not in anyway paid or perked to write this post, all opinions are solely my own - I just love the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment