Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Holidays 2012

Well the holidays have come and gone, and while I had big plans to blog about all the craftiness I accomplished for Christmas - the time has flown by and so now I am cutting my losses and moving on to the new year!  Michael and I really enjoyed spending time with family and cutting down/decorating our first Christmas tree.  This past year seems like it flew by - I can't believe we got married almost 9 months ago!  I am very excited for 2013 and all the changes that are coming.  I will be finishing up my teaching certification in April and with any luck start my new teaching position in the fall :)  I also hope to improve upon this blog and make it a regular staple of my life, as I really love blogging.  Finally, I want to focus on my overall health and keeping life as stress free as possible with a new attitude and a bit of organization in the house and in my life.  I have never been one for New Years resolutions, but I am really feeling it this year, and I am excited to get started!  So as not to completely skip over some of the holiday excitement, here are a few photos to sum up the past month.


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment